Friday, January 6, 2012

Travel Makeup: Liquids kept at minimum

I posted some pictures of the Mally Beauty Even More Perfect Palette to show you the bag it is contained in, the products, and brushes that come together with this purchase. This palette is only found at QVC.com and is a limited edition so when it is gone, it's gone. She has a More Perfect Palette available at the QVC.com website but you get a few more bells and whistles with this one. I know what you're thinking, "how much makeup does one woman need?" Well, a girl can never have too many options. I travel and when I do have decided to make this my travel makeup no questions asked. I've noted that I'm a full face girl and that includes vacations, yes vacations!!! Now, this bag will hold most of my face, shadow and blush brushes, lip products, 6 eyeshadows, 2 blushes (I mix those together), the eyeshadow base and face highlighter. The only separate products to bring will be concealer, liner, mascara, and powder foundation. My face defender and an extra gloss or two are always on hand in my purse. Something like this makes packing faster, takes up less space, and keeps my liquids down to a minimum for airline travel. We can discuss the coveted face defender in a later post. Until then, stay gorgous

No comments:

Post a Comment