Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Chipped nails, no problem!

I would hope that by this time all of you have tried a Shellac manicure that is offered by your manicurist. Creative Nail Design is the maker of this innovative product and although had many raise an eyebrow in disbelief it holds true to the hype. I know OPI is releasing its own version, but I've only had the Shellac. It is true the Shellac polish will hold you over for 2 weeks with no chips and perfectly polished digits. I do notice that the lighter shades tend to wear a few days extra for me. Companies that sell to the mass market are starting to create at home versions of this product and I may test run a color in the future, but I enjoy my salon experience. Also, I feel like I am doing my small part to help keep the economy running. When you are ready to leave you can reach in your purse, pay your manicurist, go grocery shopping and whip up a meal like the superwoman we all know you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment