Thursday, January 5, 2012

Warm tootsies!



The above photo is a pair of Smartwool socks one of the best brands ever worn by me. The socks are made in the U.S.A. they tout odor control, moisture management, and temperature regulation. These come in Mens, Womens, Kids, and are sized accordingly; always make sure you are buying the proper size in your socks. The price is $18.99 a pair and they are found on Smartwool's website or you can find them at Dick's sporting goods, and if you are in the northeast Bob's Department Stores. I discovered these socks while we were at The Big E which will be discussed later this year when I go again. These socks wash and wear great and make my Birkenstock clogs all the more comfortable. I no longer have cold feet and have to put the heater on 90 with the speed blasting while out driving. If you are looking to keep your feet or a loved ones feet a bit more cozy these are sure to be worth the try.

No comments:

Post a Comment