Monday, January 9, 2012

Rude Behavior of the Cyber World

Today I want to share with you what I consider the important topic of what I call "cyber vomit". I know you've heard the phrase "word vomit", well people do cyber vomit all the time. Just because you follow someone on Twitter or Facebook does not mean you share mutual views on all topics. Political views especially should be kept in your own thoughts. I have some people on Twitter and Facebook  who say or retweet things about the current President or GOP politicians vying for the GOP nomination that to me are just a waste of my time. I find that my intelligence is insulted when people assume I want to be negative ad exposed to death. I do, however, love hearing how individuals stand on issues. I do not enjoy people throwing stones at a glass houses. And as we all know, all of us reside in a glass house. Do yourself a favor and consider how your words and actions are being viewed by others. And who knows, with the right conversation and proper actions you may actually win someone over.

No comments:

Post a Comment