Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Where are you now?

Today begins February...ahhh my favorite month for two reasons: Valentines Day and my Birthday! Also when we start a new month it should be a time to reflect where we are going and if we are on schedule with the goals we have set. January is gone and I am hoping your resolution(s) are not gone too. If you have been leaving some things by the wayside please reconsider them today. The way I see it is if it was important enough for you to consider, then you should not quit. Get back on the horse today and see the number 1 on the calendar as a fresh start. I may not talk about exercising as much as I have previously, but I am still working out on a daily basis. My page and blog are projects that I wanted to see take off the ground and I am doing those also. Everything we visualize is something we should bring into reality. We should never stop dreaming or trying to reach goals. Practicing these habits is what allows us to grow as human beings. Life’s up and downs provide windows of opportunity to determine your values and goals. Think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want.        
Marsha Sinetar

No comments:

Post a Comment