Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ash Wednesday

Ash Wednesday is a day of repentance and marks the beginning of Lent. People can make a decision to give up something important to them during Lent season. If anyone out there is like me, I am giving up something for Lent that I hope stays gone long after Lent. In my opinion Lent is a good time to throw away the guilty pleasures and make a new habit that may leave you for the better. I just feel like some things in life are not good practice. I've notices several people mention they will give up sweets during this time and I say goodwill to you. My birthday is Friday therefore I know no way would I try to give up sweets, but it may also be something to consider down the road, but I have my sights on bigger things this year. At the beginning of 2012 I declared this to be my year and so far it is and I continue to seize this year for all I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment