Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dinner and a Movie, yes please!

I have been to several cinema locations in my time so I've seen quite a bit as far as offerings. Just when I thought I'd seen everything the AMC theater location at Menlo Park Mall in Edison, NJ took me by surprise. I've been to theaters where alcoholic beverages, sandwiches, and a variety of health snacks were offered, but not before did I have a waiter! We bought our tickets and a friend asked where the concession  stand was located and we were informed we could order once we got in the movie. My first thought was ok this should be interesting. We get in the movie and 3 employees are standing there and we ask for help finding our seats, a young man steps forward to tell us he will be our waiter this evening and will show us the way. The seats are leather, large and cushy with a tray. Condiments are available at the end seat of your row. The menu with cloth napkins are located on your tray/table. You could have about any drink alcoholic and non-alcoholic. Appetizers, Sandwiches, Chicken Quesadillas, Waffles Sundaes, Popcorn and all the candy were in the offerings.The best part was your seat had a call button. We enjoyed some great snacks and a terrific movie. Man on a Ledge was the movie by the way. It was a nice experience and I'm sure we will catch a few more showings there in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment