Saturday, February 11, 2012

Snow? What Snow, Mother Nature?

Mother Nature must be playing a joke, right?















Mother Nature must really be upset with us here in New Jersey because according to the calendar it's February and as you can see we can't get snow to stick. I was excited to think we may get a nice blanket of white in the overnight hours only to awaken to this sight. I had an idea with the forecast in the evening that our chances were not looking good and unfortunately the weather man was right. I'm sure there's some kids, skiers, and fellow snow lovers out there sharing my pain. At least the temperature is cooling down so it does feel like winter outside. Maybe I will just  go on Pinterest later today and look at other areas that have snow. Oh well, winter is not over yet so I still have the opportunity to enjoy "The Big One".

No comments:

Post a Comment