Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Magic



At this time I am reading The Magic by Rhonda Byrne. This book really brings The Secret and the meaning behind it to a whole new light. This book takes you on a 28 day journey that encourages and teaches you how to practice gratitude in various areas of your life. I love this book and may re-read The Secret when I finish this book. When I read The Secret everything in it was grand and seemed too out of reach for me. I am not the best at going into a meditative state of mind. The Magic on the other hand takes an area in life such as your health and guides you in a way to make you realize how blessed you are. I love books that teach gratitude and promote positivity. I have now grown and learned that The Secret was not about trying to think yourself rich, it was about celebrating all the abundance we are currently enjoying.  I am rich and so are you!

No comments:

Post a Comment