Friday, May 25, 2012

Fit Friday!



It's Fit Friday, Memorial weekend, and Mother Nature is giving us a preview of summer. Geesh! I don't know  if I can keep up with everything. What are your plans for this weekend? I already have the family graves decorated. I have some flower seeds to plant and we've trimmed some small trees in my back yard. All of these activities burn calories.
We also started P90X yesterday to see where our fitness level can go in the next 90 days. This is an exciting adventure to take us into summer. I wont lie to you this workout is a challenge, but it's nothing we cannot conquer. Could we do everything the first time? No, but we will doing all of it by the end of our 90 days. When doing a new workout program make sure you take it easy the first time through. You need to focus on proper form to protect your joints and back. I hope some of you join me in the future to try your own new challenge. I have one you can try starting today: Beginning today park as far away from the entrance of anywhere you go. I do this myself unless I have my Mother. You will get in more steps, have less stress ( you are not playing the space finding game) and you leave closer spaces for the elderly, handicapped, or a lady that is pregnant. Don't you feel better about yourself already? Now get out there and enjoy this long weekend. Stay hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment