Thursday, March 1, 2012

Let's Get Healthy!



Do you want to lose weight and are tired of feeling defeated? Well, it's time for a lifestyle change. I can touch base on some of my techniques. Everyone reading today has followed a diet for weight loss and being healthy, but first you must change your lifestyle. If you can go into your kitchen and throw out all the bad and never want those things I say go for it! But, if you're like me; baby steps are the true key.
Most important you must change your taste buds and be willing to try new things. When I first began I told myself one can of Coke per day then I went down to those tiny cans and now I don't keep it in my fridge. I gave up Ranch dressing! That and Nutella are the devil! I prefer Vinegar&Oil, but before that only used Italian, you get it step down and continue. Slowly rid yourself of pizza and anything battered. Only eat something in this category a few times per week. You must begin to move! Do this for you and no one else. Try what you enjoy that will get you off that sofa. If only three days per week, that will be your beginning.


A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time – pills or stairs.” ~ Joan Welsh



No comments:

Post a Comment