Monday, March 5, 2012

Covington,KY dining experience

Restaurant three sixty offers a unique dining experience in which the floor revolves giving the diners a view of Cincinnati and Covington. The menu is not large but offers enough variety for all tastes. The food was delicious and the portions generous. It's not just about the food but the atmosphere. The restaurant is located on the 18th floor of the Radisson in Covington, KY. My husband treated me to this dining trip as a belated birthday gift! I was surprised and impressed; he won me over with this one. If you want to make the trip I would suggest going when they open at 5:00 because it is still daylight and you can see everything. For my next trip, I will go when it's dark so I can enjoy the lights of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment