Thursday, November 15, 2012

Take time out to help one another.

Hello Everyone! I know we get sick of the shameless sales push this time of year but supporting a charity is something I hope you don't mind me mentioning today. Above is the logo for one of our favorite charities. Many need our help all year round, but at this time of year organizations push harder for donations for various reasons. Allow me this one favor, before doing your holiday shopping this year sit down with your family and discuss what's important and where you'd like to help make a difference before 2012 comes to an end. Without our help many things could not be accomplished on a daily basis. I know you will have gifts under the tree, but feel good on the inside knowing your family gave an extra special gift this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment