Monday, June 4, 2012

Putting Yourself out There


Today I posted a couple before and after pics of me on my Facebook timeline. I just wanted people to know that I am not constantly preaching about working out, eating better, and drinking water without any results, or lying to you! It took courage for me to do this because it really feels raw and puts you out there to people, but at the same time it may be encouraging for someone; therefore I feel like I have nothing to lose. It's funny how your taste buds will change and so do your cravings. I also notice that I rarely to never drink soda and when I take a couple of sips I'm immediately thirsty. My splurges are mainly healthier and I catch myself adjusting my posture to sit upright and not half slumped over. The energy I have and how much it's effected my overall health. I hope I can inspire you to try something different or move forward with a lifestyle change. Here's a tip: One of the first things I did was I resolved to never buy Ranch flavored dressing again, later it was Sandwich spread (Miracle Whip). Next I would only by the mini cans in soda, it has all snow balled from there and I move forward each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment