Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rest Week! P90X

Starting this Thursday I will be doing my second rest week! That's right! I am about to go down hill from here. I will do a seven day rest week and then enter my LAST 30 days of P90X. I cannot believe how far I've come. We started the doubles version of the program and today I am going to lay yet another pair of shorts to rest. It is so bittersweet. It was a pair of Calvin Klein shorts that when I bought them I was excited about the size, but they are falling off and too far gone to wear a belt. As far as clothes go I haven't invested much in anything, tops or bottoms. I am not all the way to my goal yet. My size 8's are now loose enough that I think I am a true 6 but I wont stop until I am a true 4. Why a size 4? It was my goal. I have no idea how much I weigh, but I will when I visit the doctor at the end of this month. I no longer care about a number on the scale. I've incorporated weight s in my program so I can be stronger and healthier. Strength and health are my main focus now!

No comments:

Post a Comment