Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Making Life Decisions



In the light of uncertainty it requires us to reevaluate plans and make some changes. We have no question that Social Security is an unsure program, and that we need to make some decisions to possibly prolong our time in the workforce. I've had jobs and to be honest, not ever been happy completely with any of them. If I have learned one thing in my life, it's this: take control. Take control of your life so that you wont need to rely on anyone and surround yourself with people that only lift you up in life. I am embarking on a new adventure in my life that I've been aware of for over a year now. I've met some wonderful people and continue to meet great people each day. If I am going to work until I'm 80 or who knows maybe longer I want it to be on my terms and with people I've hand picked. I want to grow old as healthy as I can. I want to grow, expand, and become better than I am today. I want to influence people into a healthy and happy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment