Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bat Those Lashes

Good Morning! Today I want to touch base on one of my favorite subjects, makeup!!! Ok,but not any makeup. I have fallen in love with Mally Beauty and it is the only brand I own. I joke all the time that I need to start an addiction group for Mally Beauty! But here's a question I want to tackle today. Do you wear a "full face" everyday? You know what I mean, the whole arsenal from foundation to bronzer baby. I do and am proud to admit that fact. But I will tell you that if I had to choose a product to not do without it would be Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara. The best mascara on the market. And ladies I've tried from Dior to Lancome this one is the real McCoy. You can purchase this mascara at MallyBeauty.com or QVC.com. It last all day does not clump or smudge and just gives your lashes a POW! effect. So in the new year approaching I expect to see more vavoom lashes out their ladies! Don't let me be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment